Catalyst’s Backup and Mobile Dispatch solution, Desktop Dispatch|Console is designed to supplement existing dispatch operations or to provide emergency backup dispatch capabilities. The client is designed for conservative bandwidth consumption making it ideal for dispatch from a mobile command vehicle connected to a lower bandwidth connection such as a cellular air-card. It is a compact application that can be e-mailed to and installed quickly on any standard Windows PC with IP access. This application can communicate with radio gateways dispersed throughout your radio system, and can be used with a multitude of radio system technologies such as SMARTNET, EDACs, P25, Conventional, LTR, and even cellular push to talk networks. Catalyst’s Desktop Dispatch|Console is fully compatible with Catalyst’s IP|Console making it ideal for providing dispatch capabilities in a supervisor’s office at a very low cost point.
The architecture is designed to be overlaid on top of existing radio systems to serve as a low cost but reliable independent backup dispatch system. Desktop Dispatch|Console also supports advanced capabilities that you would not expect from a low cost solution such as the decoding of Unit IDs and emergency messages as well as options such as advanced patching and recording and playback of audio.
Catalyst backs up Desktop Dispatch|Console with a full line of accessories as well as critical communications grade support services, including 24/7 tech support staff and professional installation and training.
- Compact application with low bandwidth usage.
- Select and Unselect audio—send audio from unselected channels to different speakers.
- Footswitch and Headset Compatible.
- Group, Individual, and Simulselect transmission—transmit to a single radio or multiple selected systems at once.
- Call logging—logs all calls on all connected systems, with optional recording and playback of logged audio.