- Monitor dozens of radio systems, talk groups, or channels from a single compact window.
- Compact user interface. Multitask with other applications.
- Select and Unselect audio—send audio from unselected channels to a different speaker.
- Footswitch and Headset Compatible.
- Group, Individual, and Simulselect transmission—transmit to a single radio or groups of radios on different systems at once.
- Call logging—logs all calls on all connected systems, with optional recording and playback of logged audio.
A key benefit of Desktop Dispatch™ is its ability to be easily and inexpensively deployed throughout your organization to users who are not primary dispatch operators but can benefit from exposure to radio communications. This exposure can be monitor oriented or can include full communications between a user on a personal computer and a user on a mobile radio.
Desktop Dispatch™ integrates with Catalyst’s advanced RCoIP Gateway technology to improve communications on radio systems compared to legacy analog radio systems. For example, critical messages such as unit ID and Emergency can be displayed on the Desktop Dispatch™ user interface.
For more information on the benefits of Catalyst’s system architecture, click here.
Desktop Dispatch™ can be used to supplement interoperability management. This client can run concurrently with Catalyst’s IntelliLink™ Gateway Dashboard so that a user can place and receive voice calls from the same screen that he uses for basic patch control.
Catalyst backs up Desktop Dispatch™ with a full line of accessories including a headset/telephony control unit that allows the dispatcher to use a single headset for radio and telephone, and various headsets, microphones, speakers and foot switches. Catalyst prides itself in industry leading critical communications grade support services, including 24/7 technical support staff and professional installation and training services.