Maintaining Dispatch Communications for Critical Communications is essential regardless of circumstances – even when Dispatchers need to relocate from their normal Operations Center. Whether safety protocols to address COVID-19 concerns, building evacuation for fire, mold, threats, or any other reason, or remote field operations where Dispatch needs to be closer to First Responders, rapid deployment of a Dispatch solution is a necessary tool for any organization responsible for critical communications.
Catalyst’s Propulsion™ Go Kits are specifically designed to work with Catalyst’s Propulsion™ Dispatch software. Connectivity into an Agency’s Network can utilize LTE, Wifi or Ethernet. Custom network solutions can be designed for Go Kit operations depending on the customer’s specific requirements.
With a built-in touchscreen monitor, keyboard, trackpad, microphone and speaker, the Propulsion”” Go Kit is a complete Dispatch Console that’s ready to go anywhere and simple to set up.
- Galaxy speaker (one)
- 3.5mm mini jack for optional PA connection
- Keyboard, mouse and trackpad
- Task Light for night use
- Ethernet for wired connection
- ~35 pounds (depending upon exact configuration)
- Case size 28.87 x 16.77 x 9.12 in
- Optional Cradlepoint Router
- Premium Pelican Case
- Windows® Personal Computer with Wi-Fi
- Dell Touchscreen Monitor
- AC Power
- PTT button, footswitch also available
- Gooseneck microphone